爱游戏真人登录 National Institute for Health and Care Research
We fund, enable and deliver world-leading health and social care research that improves people's health and wellbeing, and promotes economic growth.
New NIHR Senior Research Leader Programme for nurses and midwives
The new three-year programme will build on the success of the 70@70 Senior Nurse and Midwife Leaders programme which concluded in March this year.
We fund a variety of commissioned, researcher-led and themed call research:
- in health, social care and public health
- in Global Health
We support the development of professionals through:
- personal awards including Fellowships
- practitioner academic training
- Global Health Research careers
Making a Difference
Read about how our work is influencing care, and making a positive difference to people, and the economy.
These are the stories of our research .
Applied health and care research on both commissioned and researcher-identified topic areas.
Find out more about our expertise, specialist facilities, research delivery workforce and support services.
Specialty therapy areas
The NIHR funds and supports research:
- in all specialty therapy areas
- delivered by expert clinical leaders and practitioners
- through effective collaboration
Global Health Research
NIHR is a major funder of high quality global health research that directly addresses the diverse health needs of people in low and middle income countries (LMICs).
Journals, publications and data
Explore NIHR-supported research projects, their findings and data from our range of resources:
- 5+ journals and publications for the public, care and research professionals
- 3+ open access health research databases
New figures suggest the public's appetite for taking part in research remains remarkably high after an unprecedented period in research history.